Visit a #web page in 2022
1. Decline cookies
2. Click Don't Allow on the browser message asking to access my location
3. Click Block on the browser message asking to send notifications
4. Close the chat bot asking if I need help
5. Close the "Subscribe to our newsletter" pop-up
6. Read a little bit content then booom – "Subscribtion if you want to continue reading" pay wall hit to my face
@lanodan Of course it's not made by browsers, but by websites (usually the first time I visit them). I don't know what exactly to call them. May be browser message pop-up?
4. (sometimes) refresh page in reader mode if cookie consent banner was initially misidentified as content
@guenther Thank you In fact, I'm using uBlock Origin. Anytime when a web page asked me to turn off ad-blocker, I'll leave and never come back.
I tried Firefox Reader before, it was a good way, too!
@huy_ngo Tôi xài uBlock Origin nên cũng bớt nhiều. Còn mấy trang web Việt Nam thì ghét nhất là mấy cái "chat bot thông minh" ở góc phải bên dưới trang web. Vừa khiến trang web load chậm hơn mà lại gây phiền toái, trong khi chỉ là mấy câu truy vấn Nếu/Thì mớm sẵn.