Time for a new #introduction, I think.
Hello. I run a small creative studio part time when I'm avoiding #dayjob(TM). Tinkering with art, design, music, words, technology and code makes me happy.
Prefer #opensource over not. Prefer anarchy over capitalism. Trying to be more self-reliant. Physically and digitally.
Use updating my website as a form of procrastination. Often start things but don't finish them. (Ex) Goth. Obsessed with Twin Peaks.
Looking for like-minded people.
might be able to point you in the right kind of direction?
(this happens to me at least once a month, I reckon)
Yeah, doing a lot of admin and housekeeping with various accounts.
The trouble I have is having different aliases and narrowing down interests per niche.
I think this is somehow mentally damaging here so I'm collating everything under one thing and then having the confidence of being relative anonymous to blast out things into the aether.
er..... It's all go here.
- eating vegetarian home made chili
- creating procrastination website at sparkwoodand21.com to include a shop, a library, a blog, a forum, and a bunch of other things I don't need
- reading about yacht building and local woodworking courses
- listening to creepy music on BBC Radio 3 of all places
- finding out how to be a DJ since that's my nickname
- had a lunchtime nap
- drinking coffee
Owner of a small creative studio fuelled by good music and damn fine coffee • #nobot • ✊🏿 🏳️⚧️ 🏳️🌈 🌍 💚 🤘🏼